Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Eventually I Won't Fear....

We live in a world of so many "eventually's." Eventually I'm gonna go back to school , eventually I'm gonna commit to you, eventually I'm going to lose these last 10 pounds. Eventually I'm gonna live.. for today.. I myself, have been victim to becoming OK with foreseen thoughts. Assuming that there was time to eventually accomplish these goals, tomorrow.

When I woke up this morning, I said OMG, it's Wednesday! Which meant there was no way of making up for things that I missed out on yesterday and no way to predict what was coming tomorrow. I had been putting off posting to the blog due to insecurities within myself, worrying about what others would think, and complaining of writer's block. All of these excuses for were all stemmed from fear...

We are blessed with gifts. Whether your gift is dance, being a father, writer, or an inspiration to others, your one sole responsiblity is to live on purpose!! Live fearlessly in knowing that what is meant for you is for you! Being complacent is not acceptable. Your life will make room for your gifts, so will you make room to bottle your fear and fulfill your purpose?

I just did. :)

3 comments:

  1. Very gud Kim. I picked up this mindset in the beginning of Dec and it has done wonders.

    Look forward to readind more hun.

    BTW- Dance is my gift and I live for it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks E! I actually thought about you when I wrote this. It's always good to know people that actually follow their dreams, and you always have! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow Kim U are amazing, and I Love this blog ..... AWesome you r a child of God spreading positive hope and faith to our generation GREAT JOB.... Take Care n DOnt Stop....

    ReplyDelete