Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Look

I had The Robots over at The Fly Lab http://theflylab.com/ hook up my site so that it would have a more polished, professional look. I'm very passionate about Kim's Keepsake. It's my own special treasure and I want my readers to enjoy it as well. JJ did a wonderful job of capturing exactly what this site is about. Here is his explanation to the header (above):

The hearts are for love (and I incorporated the kissing couple in between the KK), the flowers for growth and beauty, the mountain tops (in the very top and back) and the rivers at the bottom are for perseverance, and the stars are for hope (you know that wishing on a star type of thing).

His description and portrayal came out perfectly! Kim's Keepsake was designed to help you believe in love, faith, strength, and longevity.

I wish all my readers and followers the best in life and hope that you live the life is purposely meant for you! Hope you all enjoy the new site. Feel free to let me know what you think. Also make sure you become a fan of Kim's Keepsake on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (see the link to the right, that's new too ;)) There is much more to come and I appreciate all the support! It means more than you know!!

Thanks again JJ for your genius skill!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment