Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm Doin' Me...

I've missed you all!!!! More than you know!!! I immediately want to send my deepest apologies for not updating as often as I had initially hoped to. Hope all of you have been well and anticipating my return, lol. :-)

Sometimes life just HAPPENS, and you can't control the course that it takes on you. That's what's been happening to me lately. With school, work, friends, and riding my train to happiness my life has been CONSUMED. I joke with my girlfriends all the time about "my life not being my own," but it's seriously not a joking matter. So I've decided to take my life back. Finding balance between professional, scholastic, and personal is very hard but I'm making it work. Doin me and making myself happy first.

If any of you are experiencing trouble with aligning your life, I highly suggest praying and taking the step to put YOU first. So apologize now to the people that you may disappoint or to the people who may try to knock what you're doing. Let em know that you're sorry that they can't win. In order to make others happy or to have any positivity come your way, you must first please self. When you're pleased with you, others have no choice but to be pleased with you as well.

My life is moving in the direction that I want it to, and I'm grateful. I've been through a lot in the past year, but things are finally starting to look up! And it's probably because I looked forward first. I gotta make the person I see in the mirror happy so that my reflection will showcase the happiness inside. I gotta do me.




No comments:

Post a Comment